- Air conditioned
The beauty of nature and the charm of its places makes Capri a very magic iland. The same magic captures John Brown’s Relais guests and anyone who visit the place. The House Bismarck belongs to Villa Bismark’s historical-archeological complex, one of the most exclusive residence between Marina Grande and Palazzo a Mare. In this place the charming Countess Mona of Bismarck, an eclectic and aristocratic american woman, entertained her guests in the 60’s becoming definitively the earthly life protagonist. Today, the John Brown’s Relais is the old famous “Casa degli ospiti” of Bismarck Complex.
The place was renovated and furnished with refined materials and includes an elegant ground floor house with a garden and a big terrace. The 100 mq house can easly host until eight people. The Relais is furnished and handled to give hosts their best holidays . Among its attractive features the “villa” includes:
- An elegant entrance with living room
- Three king-size bedroom: the first overlooking Villa Bismarck entry, the second overlooking the private garden and the third overlooking Marina Grande and Punta campanella’s bay.
- Every room has air conditioner, wi-fi and digital television.
- The living room has a king-size sofa bed overlooking Capri harbor, the Castiglione and the centre.
- The kitchen is totally equipped.
- The master bath has a corner- shower and is lined with Carrara’s marble.
- The other turchese bath is lined with italian “maioliche”. There is a big shower and the whashing machine.
- Indipendent access to the House.
The outdoor space includes a big garden and a quartzite paved terrace where guest can have dinner and relaxing time peacefully into the green. The terrace is furnished by an elegant gazebo with a good table, sofas and a big garden umbrella. The place is surrounded by olive trees and high-growing trees with a view of the Scala Fenicia lighted by night.