My name is Dorotea Morlicchio and I am specialized in the tourist industry.
I have been living for many years in Turkey and Argentina where I started up a consultancy company for foreign investors in the tourist sector.
Since returning to Italy in 1999, I have built-up a superb portfolio of luxury rental apartments in Rome, high-class villas in Amalfi, apartments in Florence, Venice, Paris and country-houses all over Italy for international visitors.
Surf my website to discover my best estates and feel free to contact me to request a free, personalized offer or if you want to propose us your house or your villa.
I have in fact a wider list of luxury apartments that I can offer you adapting it to your specific needs.
During your staying, my team and I will be at your complete disposal for making your sojourn unforgettable (advising cars with drivers, restaurants, theatres, etc.)
- Since September 2008: I manage my own touristic enterprise “Home and boat in Italy”
- 2002-2008: tourist consultant for foreign tourist operators (mainly Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Argentina)
- 1999-2002: lawyer and consultant for foreign investments in Italy (Rome)
- 1996-1999: lawyer in the firm of International law “Lisdero” in Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- 1992-1995: professor of “compared law” at the University “9 Eylul” of Izmir (Turkey)
- 1990-1992: lawyer in the law firm “De Felice”, in Salerno
- 1996: master in civil law at the University of Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- 1990: degree in Law at the University of Fisciano (Salerno)
- Spoken languages: Spanish, English, Turkish and some French
- Born the 24-8-1965 in Salerno
- Married (1991) with two children
- Hobbies: cinema, tennis and travels