- 40 sm
- indipendent heating
- coffee machine
- bath tub
Margutta Suite is a charming apartment in Rome located in the famous Via Margutta, the street of artists and art galleries.
The apartment is part of an elegant building, one of the best of this area, completely surrounded by green and quiet.
Margutta Suite is on the fantastic Via Margutta, which enchants you with its artist’s flair. You are very near to the green of Rome’s most popular park, the Villa Borghese.
The Margutta Suite apartment in Rome consists of:
- small living-room with a sofa, table and chairs
- comfortable double bed-room and a nice bath-room with small bath
- beatiful terrace (30mq) with all comfort and a nice view on an internal patio and on the beautiful Horti Pinciani
- the apartment is luxuriously furnished with precious and antique family furniture
- available Tv with Dvd, Wi-Fi, fridge, coffee machine, electric kettle and everything you need to prepare a breakfast
This intimate and slightly bohemian apartment in Rome, with its beautiful terrace,is the ideal choice for those who wants to live the “Dolce Vita” memories.
To visit the ancient part of Rome you can either walk for about 20 minutes from your door or you step on one of the electric buses (117) that bring you to Rome’s landmark: the Colosseum. Furthermore, there is a metro station 3 minutes from your apartment where you can take the metro to reach St. Peter’s and the Vatican Museums within 3 stops.